Hey Guys! Yes, it’s that time again.. Review time!
Recently Maybelline brought out this line of lip balms and crayons titled ‘Baby Lips’, first of all – such a cute name! So after hearing about these I decided to try out the lip balms, this is what I’ve found out……
- Smooth and creamy on lips – Not only does it go on smoothly it also sits creamily on your lips without any stickiness.
- They’re tinted – Which is great if you’re wearing them instead of lip gloss/stick.
- Flavours/ colours – It comes in a few different ‘flavours’ ( Peach Kiss, Cherry me, Pink Punch, Freshen, Repair, Hydrate) (Special Holiday edition: Café Mocha)
- Can be purchased in most drug stores and supermarkets for under £3 (Snap them up whilst they’re on offer at Boots)!
- Stays on for several hours and leaves lips feeling ‘feather soft’!
There is one downside… The Café Mocha flavour was a seasonal buy so it’s not available in stores anymore annnnd it’s my favourite one! It would be great if they had a few more available.
I seriously recommend you go and grab a few of them yourself, they’re worth it, trust me! I’ll be grabbing the rest of them myself soon!
I’d love to hear what you think about Maybellines latest lip products – Leave a comment below telling me what you’re thinking!
Don’t forget to check out my Makeup Challenge if you’ve got a new palette you want to try or are just looking for some fun makeup idea’s! If you’re looking for a new palette to try out, then why not check out my review for Makeup Revolution London Palette: Fortune Favours the Brave!
Don’t forget to like, follow and share!
Stay tuned for the giveaway I’m preparing for the Summer!
The Echo. x