I’ve been collecting lots of different brands and products recently, all of them affordable and available at various stores and online. Ranging from Maybelline and Rimmel London all the way to Technic and PS. I’ve been staying away from the more expensive (although not much more) products so that I can see the differences between these different brands. So today I’m going to give you a little look into what I keep in my collection!
The above photos are of my entire collection so far, a few months ago I trashed my old makeup and made way for all of this over the Christmas period. Most of what you can see are ‘budget brands’, affordable and good quality!
The brands featured in this post are:
- Rimmel London
- Makeup Revolution
- Technic Cosmetics
- Max Factor
- Soap & Glory Cosmetics
- Jack Willis
Let’s take a look at the products I have for each part of my face; Base, eyes, lips and brows.
As you can see I use a variety of products, for various looks or occasions. Using a lot of different budget brands is great because it allows you to see what’s actually good quality at great prices and what’s not as great without being out of pocket!
Personally for my base makeup I like to use better known brands because I already know what I’m going to get with it, but when it comes to eyeshadows and lipsticks I love trying out the more affordable less well known brands because more often than not, I’m very pleasantly surprised by the quality and variety of colours and types.
Here are my absolute favourite pieces in the collection….
Pictured above (from back to front) are: Makeup Revolutions ‘Fortune Favours the Brave’ eyeshadow palette, Rimmel London ‘Brow this way’ eyebrow kit, Benefit cosmetics ‘They’re real’ mascara, Maybelline ‘Fit me’ matte and poreless foundation, Maybelline ‘Baby Lips’ tinted lip balm, PS Lipstick Duo, Rimmel London ‘1000 kisses’ lip contouring pencil, Technic Double ended black/brown eyeliner pencil, Maybelline Gel eyeliner, PS eyeliner pencils pink&white.
Below is A list of the products pictured.
- Makeup Revolution – Fortune favours the brave eyeshadow palette
- Makeup Revolution – Love the revolution lip gloss collection
- Technic – Colours by Technic complete makeup palette
- Collection – Primed & Ready illuminating & reviving eye primer
- Ps… love – Eyebrow Gel
- SEVENTEEN – Photo flawless skin primer
- Rimmel London – Scandaleyes reloaded mascara
- Technic – Colour fix contour palette
- Maybelline – Gel eyeliner (black)
- Benefit – They’re real mascara
- Rimmel London – Scandaleyes eyeliner pen
- Jack Willis – Lip crayon gift set
- Soap and Glory – Mother Pucker extreme plump
- Max Factor – Lip Gloss ‘Captivating Ruby’
- Technic – Lip liner pencils & Lipsticks
- Lumiere – Lip gloss in pink & Nude tint
- SEVENTEEN – Easy on the eye ‘The Big Smoke’
- PS – Complete face palette ‘smokey’ collection
- Maybelline – Fit me matte & poreless foundation
- Maybelline – Baby Lips tinted lip balm ‘café mocha’
- Rimmel London – Brow this way kit
- SEVENTEEN – Nail varnish collection
- Technic – Eyeshadows in: Neutral tones, Nearly nudes, Earth tones, Future tones, Bright eyes and Smokey eyes.
- Rimmel London – 1000 Kisses lip contouring pencil in Oil spice
- SEVENTEEN – Complete collection
- Technic – Nail varnish
- Lumiere – Natural eyeshadow collection
- Max Factor – Masterpiece MAX mascara
- Rimmel London – Match perfection foundation
- SEVENTEEN -Tattoo me Liquid eyeliner
- Technic – Glitter eyeliner pens
- PS – Brow and wax pencil
- Technic – Liquid eyeliner
- SEVENTEEN – Vavavoom mascara
- Maybelline – Dream matte mousse foundation
I have some more bits and bobs as well applicators but I’ll save them for some other post.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these products they can be found in Superdrug, Boots, Primark and other stores across the UK and online!
If you’re Interested in seeing any tutorials or reviews on the products in this post then leave a comment or drop me a message and I’ll get on it! On a similar note, if you have any product suggestions then, again leave a comment or drop me a message!
Don’t forget to sign up/ follow for regular posts and updates!
Hope you enjoyed the post!
The Echo. x