Topic – Goals for the next 30 days.
Hey guys! Back again with day 5 of the 30 day prompt challenge! Todays’ topic is about my goals for the next 30 days, so let’s dive right in shall we?
- Cut down on smoking, This is obviously really important, I’ve been smoking for several years now and as a young adult it’s pretty important that I at least cut down from the 30+ a day I’m currently on. I’d like to at least half my smoking by the new year!
- Read more! For the past year I was living away from home with my now ex-partner, living with someone that needed my attention I wasn’t able to read as much as I used to when I was single before. Now I’m back living at home with my mum where there are hundreds of books just waiting for me to spend hours reading them. My family members are all bookworms, Most of our houses are literally bursting at the seams with books!
- I’d like to finish writing one of my short stories, although that’s more of a longer term goal I think it’s relevant! I’ve always love to write, especially fiction, the idea of creating my own fantasy world that I control is just so inviting! I’ve started writing many stories but I’ve never managed to finish them and I think now that I’m in my Twenties it’s about time I did!
- Take a few online classes! I actually just signed up for a few free classes, some are for fun and some are in preparation for future courses I’m planning on taking. At the moment I’m starting with; Ancient Greek and Latin, Intro to Forensic Psych, Intro to Child Psych, and Starting To Write Fiction. So for a while I’m going to be pretty busy! But it’s worth the time, I love learning, As nerdy as that sounds I really do love learning!
- Try to go more than 30 days without any form of break down, big or small. For me this is difficult, I usually have a very small breakdown at least once or twice a month, more if there’s something stressful going on in my life. I feel emotions very deeply, especially when they are negative emotions and It’s very difficult for me to stop myself from spiralling, making it worse and possibly hurting myself. Now that I’m back home and the environment at home is much better than it was before I moved out before, It seems as if it could be possible to achieve this goal!
- Exercise more! I had this app for a 30 day workout, I was doing it every day and I was keeping to the routine but it got disrupted when I moved and I haven’t gotten myself back on track yet. So for the next 30 days I am going to go for attempt 2, and actually (hopefully) keep to the routine this time! Because exercise really is good for the brain, I noticed a huge difference in my mood when I started using that app! When I find the link to the app I will post it on the blog!
So those are my goals for the next 30 days! I may have more in mind but I can’t think of any that are as important as the ones above^^ I’m really trying to be more positive about everything in life at the moment and this blog is really helping me. I love writing and this blog is so important to me so I’m so happy to see that People are reading my posts. I have had some great feedback and advice regarding the site and posts and I am really looking forward to growing and making this into something amazing!
The Echo. x