Topic – Top 5 biggest pet peeves
Okay I love this topic, basically the top 5 things that annoy me the most! Let’s get on with it, shall we? These are not necessarily in order.
- Interrupting people. It makes my blood boil when I get interrupted or see someone get interrupted. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve done it once or twice, but there are some people out there who have no regard for people and undermine them all the time by interrupting them. It honestly angers and upsets me, especially when the person originally speaking is talking about something that they’re passionate about.
- Queue jumping. Ever been stood in line and some inconsiderate jerk just cuts in front of you? And obviously you’re too nice to confront them so they get away with it! I motion that all of us lovely people start beating on those jerkoffs, in a polite manner of course. I don’t care if you’re in a big rush, should be better at time keeping.
- Online Trolls. Yeah I know, buzzkill alert. No, sometimes these silly internet trolls aren’t welcome. There’s a time and place for that kind of tomfoolery and there’s a time and place where that kind of tomfoolery is not appreciated, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out the differences between the 2.
- Spoilt People. Now, Here I am talking about spoilt bratty people, the kind that look down on those who aren’t as fortunate and spoilt as them. Usually rich people with more money than sense and an education that went to waste. I’m not judging all rich people here, just the arseholes. Keep it to yourself, you don’t need to flaunt every gift and all your wealth, it looks like you’re trying too hard to be honest.
- People who don’t respect others opinions. Seriously, people’s opinions are going to differ, it’s one of the best parts of being human, being able to debate about the important and insignificant. I love a great intellectual debate, I do not like it when people resort to insults when your opinions opposes theirs.
So there are my top 5 pet peeves! Hope you enjoyed reading!
The Echo. x