Topic – 15 Interesting Facts About Myself
I’ve decided to kick off this blog with a ’30 day blog topic challenge’! As this is a new blog I thought it would be good to start with a topic that tells you a little about me.
So here we go, 15 Interesting Facts about Me!
- I’m not scared of the dark but I am absolutely petrified of what could be lurking in it.
- I hate the heat and the sun, I much prefer the cold and rain. I have no idea why, I just find the rain calming and kind of beautiful in its own way.
- I hate hot and spicy food! I have really delicate taste buds and find anything too strong, gross. Not sorry.
- I have 2 pet cats and as much as I love my fluffy babies I’d like to have a puppy instead. I wouldn’t trade my cats in for one, they’d have to learn to get along!
- I hate talking about myself in a positive way, I never have anything to say even though I know I have positive attributes.
- I can be really opinionated about some subjects, I am not fun to argue or debate with. I won’t argue if I’m not 100% sure that I’m correct so If I’m arguing with you, you’re screwed aha.
- I spent a year studying Art and Design at college and hated everything about it. I love art and I’m not terrible at it but that whole course was awful! The only bearable thing about it was my class!
- Although I studied art, I also studied Applied Science and plan to continue on that path. I’m a creative nerd at heart I guess.
- I have 3 older brothers and 2 sisters, 4 out of 5 of them are awful.
- I’m A bookworm! My favourite series is The Demonata by Darren Shan, if you love horror then read that series!
- I love the smell of Vanilla, it seems so plain but I find it intoxicating.
- The only languages I’m interested in learning (even if it seems pointless) are Latin and Japanese, they just seem so beautiful to me. I learnt French in school but none of it stuck and I hated it.
- One of my biggest goals in life is to travel the world, yes even the hot parts!
- I’m pretty sure that if I attempt to learn how to drive then I will kill everyone in my path, accidently of course!
- For Halloween I dressed up as Wednesday Addams 4 years in a row and it was awesome every year.
Wow its actually harder than you’d think! Well I hope you have enjoyed these little facts about me. Bring on tomorrows topic!
Any feedback is always appreciated!
Leave a comment on the contact page or tweet me! links are on the contact page of my site! x